Search

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below...

Get this Here

Followers

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Motivate Yourself till End...


Life is not about what you couldn't do so far...it's about what you can still do...!!"Don't take rest after your first victory. because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck"-Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam

# "I didn't even complete my university education" - Bill Gates
# "I filled the Petrol at Pump..there is thought of Million of Pumps" -Dhirubhai Ambani
# "I struggled academically throughout elementary school" - Dr Ben Carson
# "I used to serve tea at a shop to support my football training" - Lionel Messi
# "I used to sleep on the floor in friends' rooms,returning Coke
bottles for food, money, and getting weekly free meals at a local temple" -Steve Jobs
# "My teachers used to call me a failure" -Tony Blair
# "I was in prison for 27 years"- Retired President Nelson Mandela
# "Thrown out of school by History Lecturer-Albert Einstein
# "Failed in High-School Examination"-Sachin Tendulkar
# "I am a registered Democrat and two-time unsuccessful candidate for office"-Jack L. Chalker
Hold Your Nerve...NEVER GIVE UP....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment